MY COLLECTION OF SNORKELING PHOTOS IN MALDIVES

Travelling and taking photos are some of my favourite hobbies. Maldives was one of the place that I wish to visit the most. Around last year, me and my family finally has the chance to visit Maldives and of course I've taken a lot of photos. Thousands of it until my camera memory almost full. Haha!
There are just too many photos that I would love to share, so I think for this entry I'll share some of our snorkeling photos in Maldives. As I did not own any Go Pro, therefore, our tour guide help to take all of these under water photos.


Subhanallah. The under water view was picturesque. So beautiful. I could swim for quite a long time. The fun part is where we managed to swam with Turtles. It's like entering a new world. Felt like a mermaid. Oh gosh... It was wonderful.


"Hello there Mr. Turtle. Don't swim too fast. I'm not a good swimmer".


Okay, that's me, on the right side. I can actually swim but I'm not that good at swimming. That's why I have this weird swimming style, looks like a frog. Haha!


This guy was is the same boat as ours. He's such a good swimmer. He managed to swim along with Mr. Turtle. (I'm a bit Jealous). Hehe...


 Below is a close up photo of Mr. Turtle. He's a bit shy. Not even looking at the camera. Huhu..




Below is the photo of us holding hands while swimming together. Struggling to swim. Haha. Well, actually when you are at the open sea, you must be very careful. The waves and current are much stronger, my mom and dad panicked after they entered the water. The tour guides had to take them back to the boat. My dad was a good swimmer though. I was so surprised.


 Oh well, while in the water. I just concentrated on enjoying the view. Swam with fishes. Exploring the corals. Distracted myself from getting panic.


I do have a really good time. But, in the same time I pray hard so that I don't have to meet Mr. Shark. Hahaha..


 Oh, god. I love these photos so much.


Loving the corals and the color of the water.




Just like the Aquarium view.


My sis was pushing me so that I don't leave her behind.


Weeee!! I'm swimming all on my own.

 I didn't edit any of these photos so I could share the original view that we experienced here.


If you have the chance to visit Maldives, please go for snorkeling or diving. It surely was a wonderful experience.


Love:
Le BARISHA





Comments